Thursday, October 31, 2013

Proj 4 Choice

Scrolled through the list of books that our class could choose from and was delighted to find a title that I could recognize.


I remember reading this book twice in 2 different grades (middle school) and even watching the movie one time. I heard they were doing a remake of it, but I never looked into it other than the commercial previews.

Not sure how I'd start working on a cover for it though, if you've read the book you'll already know that the cover above is just overflowing with symbolism from the book. Maybe a scene from the book might work better...though the title contrast with the scene might make things awkward.

----

Will also get around to posting my 3 previous projects as a means of getting caught up later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment